San Francisco, California

One of my favorite cities in America. San Francisco is not too big, yet it packs a lot of great stuff to see and do in its 49 square miles.

Classical and Contemporary Arts - check
Tree Museum of Modern Art, Asian Art Museum, the de Young Museum and the Legion of Honor to name a few.

Night Scene: check
Try South of Market and Mission districts

Outdoor Recreation: check
Try Golden Gate Park or Presidio of San Francisco

Walking (or just people watching): check
Try Fisherman’s Wharf featuring Pier 39, Union Square, Telegraph Hill featuring Coit Tower, North Beach, China Town features "Dragon's Gate" or anywhere.. Yes San Francisco is so very walk-friendly

History: check
Try Alcatraz Island - an infamous federal penitentiary, Cable Cars - yeah they still run here

Picture perfect postcards: check
Try iconic Golden Gate Bridge from numerous locations or even under the bridge on a mini cruise, Alamo square for those Victorian houses they call "Painted Ladies" or Lombard Street known as the “crookedest” street in the world

Fine Dining: check
You can find whatever you are looking for, from wherever in the world.

Weather: check
Arguably the best weather anywhere in the world well it's a little chilly around the bay, but hey you get the views

Golden Gate
Golden Gate

San Francisco - City by the Bay




Alcatraz Island

Alamo Square - Painted Ladies

Alamo Square - Painted Ladies

The Transamerica Pyramid - tallest skyscraper in San Francisco









Coit Tower











































































Don't forget to visit Top Attractions in California

or checkout 10 best photography spots in Northern California

or these 10 best photography spots in Southern California

26 comments:

  1. Great photos, thanks for sharing. They remind me of the amazing time I had in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE San Francisco. Great pics. Been to most of these places. there is a Vietnamesen restaurant in China town that I love, called the Golden Flower. Little mom and pop place. If you go back, try it, you will love it. Tell them "round eye who asks for fork" sent you.

    Scott Reid,
    Brownsville, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many beautiful view if a grandios landscape. thank you for the take this pictures on this place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First reading I think of Fisherman’s Wharf my most interesting palce to visit, but after all amazing photos, I agree that it should be everything, event the lovely school bus bring some emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, SF has it all. We plan a visit about once every couple of years, but we still have so much to see. I love your photos of the Golden Gate and the parks, plus the one looking up the pyramid...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SF is my favorite US city next to Chicago. I was supposed to move there this year, but ended up in Paris instead... Can't complaing, but California is still on the back burner. Thanks for the beautiful photos and stirring up a bit of nostalgia... I was in SF last month, just to see it one more time. It never, ever gets old. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures look amazing, did you take them? I always wanted to visit San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna. Yes all the pics here are my own..

      San Francisco is a lovely place :)

      Delete
  8. Love the pictures! I am going to visit San Fran very soon! I hear amazing things about it, and your photos just confirmed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! I love San Francisco and I love how you captured the beauty of it through the pictures! My favorite part is the food there! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never been to San Francisco, or even to California for that fact. I do hope to get a chance to visit there some day! Thank you for sharing you beautiful photos with us. You have quite an artistic eye for capturing awesome images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! They MAKE me want to go to SF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never been to San Francisco but I would love to see it! I've only been to San Diego in California :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I loved all the pictures. And yes it does have that old world charm to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOw full house to the max! These photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Beautiful place and beautiful pictures! I want to go there now hahaha!

    Dominika

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to visit San Francisco one day. The pictures are incredible and there are lots of places which appeal to me, I'd like to see Alcatraz and of course The Golden Gate Bridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos! I especially love the aerial shots! Did you take these? I've been wanting to visit and this post has convinced me now's the time to go! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed being in your visual world today! xo, Suz | www.suzannespiegoski.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks galatealily

      Yes all the pics here are my own..

      San Francisco is a lovely place :)

      Delete
  18. I'm going to be travelling America later on in the year and San Fran is one of the places I have down. Your pictures are amazing! Can't wait to see it for myself, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Clicks & SFO is one of my Fav places!
    Suchi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never been to the US but there are so many places I would love to visit there! You take amazing pictures by the way - I'm in awe! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This pictures are absolutely beautiful. I really want to visit San Fransisco soon.


    Emma | minimalistamedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would loooove to visit San Francisco! It's been one of my dreams for a long time, but it's so far away from Europe. However, I hope to finally make this dream come true next year during my longer journey. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. San Francisco is in my bucket list. You have captured some beautiful shots of this city!

    ReplyDelete